In this trimester’s Lexunion newsletter:
- Fiscal reclassification of indirect property ownership in Switzerland: caution required!
- New reporting obligation in France for owners of property for residential purposes
- Stabilisation of France’s network of conventions regarding gift tax
- New temporary solidarity tax on large fortunes in Spain
- The acquisition of real estate with cryptocurrencies in Portugal
- Transfer of shares for foreign companies holding real estate in Italy -capital gains
- Changes to the conditions of application of the Belgian property tax allowance in the Brussels region
Althémis is a founding member of Lexunion, a network that brings together notaries public and lawyers, estate experts, in several countries worldwide to advise private individuals and businesses on legal and tax matters, both in their home countries and abroad.