- Estate planning. Anticipation and support for estate transfer, will, international gifts
- International marriage. Analysis of the matrimonial regime, international “prenup” agreements (contrats de mariage), choice of the applicable law
- Cross-border real estate. Acquisition abroad by a resident of France, acquisition in France by a non-resident
- International families. Consequence analysis, legal and tax assistance, appropriate estate solutions, departure abroad
- Trusts and fiducie. Analysis of contracts, legal and tax consequences in France
Every year we organise the Rencontres Internationales Althémis event with LexisNexis and Sphère Evénements. Since its first edition in 2013, it has gathered participants from different countries who are recognised practitioners and academics specialising in estate planning. Our one day event is aimed to professionals specialized in estate planning who are willing to share their experiences and discuss on specific topics.
We are founding member of the Lexunion network, which brings together notaries, lawyers and tax experts in many countries around the world to advise individuals and businesses on legal and tax affairs, in their countries of origin as well as abroad.