- Estate planning. Anticipation strategies and support for estate transfer in an international context, will, cross-border successions
- Marriage contracts and matrimonial regimes. International “prenup” agreements (contrats de mariage), choice of the applicable law
- Cross-border acquisitions. Legal and tax structuring of the acquisition abroad by a resident of France or the acquisition in France by a non-resident
- Departure abroad. Consequence analysis, legal and tax assistance, implementation of appropriate estate solutions
- Trusts and fiducie. Analysis of contracts and their legal and tax consequences in France
Every year we organise the Rencontres Internationales Althémis event. Since its first edition in 2013, it has gathered participants from different countries who are recognised practitioners and academics specialising in estate planning. Our one day event is aimed to professionals specialized in estate planning who are willing to share their experiences and discuss on specific topics.
We are founding member of the Lexunion network, which brings together notaries, lawyers and tax experts in many countries around the world to advise individuals and businesses on legal and tax affairs, in their countries of origin as well as abroad.